As professional, independent wedding consultants, we strive to educate, advance and promote the wedding and event industry and its network of professionals.
To that end we:
- Shall strive to cooperate with colleagues, vendors, associates and all persons in the wedding industry, in order to provide the highest quality of service at every level of wedding planning.
- Shall not advertise in a false or inaccurate manner in order to misrepresent qualifications or mislead potential clients as to the nature of the quality, price or availability of services.
- Shall not generate income in any way that could be determined as not in the best interest of the client. This includes, but is not limited to, making decisions on vendor usage with the expectation of vendor referral fees or commissions being returned to us, as independent wedding and event coordinators.
- Shall attend and sponsor educational programs to increase professional growth and knowledge of the industry, to individually contribute expertise to meetings and publications, and to encourage constructive dialogue between colleagues.
- Shall subscribe to NEAWP principles and professional conduct and ethics, and abide by the NEAWP by-laws and policies.
- Shall not defame any other member or non-member, by falsely making statements, which will unjustifiably injure his or her reputation or personal integrity. All members will refrain from misrepresentation or false accusation as to the others' abilities and capacity to fulfill contracts and agreements.